TIAA consists of two chapters (south and north). Each chapter has their own board representatives (a president, a vice-president and two directors). These board roles are elected positions determined at the December chapter member meeting each year. The provincial president alternates each term between the southern and northern chapter president. Board members serve in a volunteer role and are not compensated for their service. They are required to act within their authority, to exercise due care and to observe fiduciary responsibilities in acting on behalf of the membership.
- Provincial President (Northern Chapter) – Mark Trevors, Parker Kaefer
- Provincial Past President (Southern Chapter) and Treasurer – Laurie Peloquin, Thomas Insulation Inc.
- South Chapter President – Murray Wedhorn, Crossroads C & I
- North Chapter Vice President – Pat Pearson, Book Insulation Ltd.
- South Chapter Vice President – Brent Plume, Aspen Aerogels
- Director, North Chapter – Dan Gagne, Westerra Insulation Inc.
- Director, South Chapter – John Conti, Nu-West Construction Products Inc.
- Director, North Chapter – Ron Richards, Fuller Austin Inc.
- Director, South Chapter – Eric Ludwig, Albrico Kaefer Services Ltd.